My self

 


My name is Chathurika Chamalee Bandaranayaka.

I was born on 15th October 1999.now I am 23 years old. My home town is matale and now a days I live in students university of the visual and performing ars Colombo.

 My school is mt/budhdhagosha maha vidyalaya and Sri Sangamitta girls national collage in matale. I choos arts subject for my advanced level studies.my subects are Music Geography,media studies and commiunication. I got agood ruisult for my a/l studies. There are 2 A’s and 1 C. among them Geogropy and music passed with A ruisult and Media and commiunication studies passed with C ruisult.Now I am undergraduate at Universiy of the Visual And performing Arts Colombo.

I have a beautiful family and 5 members are my family. My family members are mom dad and 2 brothers.

 

 Im very very oversensitive person and I think overthinking  is my bad habbit.it is my weeknes.my ambition is a good music lecture.

 

Comments

  1. My favourite subject.....๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงก

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts