My Friend kankamani

 


I have many friends around me.Among them priyangani kankamani  is good friend I met.she live in Deniyaya. it is very beautifull place in our country. some seasons, the area is cold. But now a days she live in his rent house Colombo. she has a big family.she has mother,father ,three sister and one and only brother.

 

She is very clever girl in our university.she can sing very well and she is very clever player in violin, viola , key board, sax ,flute, clarinut, Thabla,Es raj, lead guitar, box guitar.and

She can speak English very well.

  

                                                    She is very beautifull girl. her hair is short and she has black and brown mix eyes..her favorite subject is Music and her favorite music instrument is Violin.she favorite food is those.and she always eat those and alweys drink tea.

 

Her hope is to become a violin lecture one day.Finally I have to mention about her, she is honest person.and I know one day she will become a talented violinist in our conrty. Love my friend .

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts